Sunday, July 31, 2011

Paradiso!

A friend sent me a link to this cute lil island with a few nice shops in it and LM's to their mainstores.  They have two 'Givaway Madness' boards, and unlike the MM boards, you slap these and get the gift on the board instantly.  I was soooo elated to get this very well made and super sexy black and white outfit.  It comes with the dress, sexy thigh high boots, silver belt, gloves that when you wear them have a black and white nails on them, silver bangles for both wrists, and the necklace as well.  Complete outfit!  I love it!  No need to mix and match, just put it on and you're ready to rock!  I took 3 pics for different views because I noticed in one I used a white background and the white boot didn't show up well.. lol.  Great photog skills eh?  <giggles>

B&W Outfit @ Paradiso

Outfit - Complete B&W outfit @ Paradiso - Givaway Madness Board -0L - FREE

Hair - Dura - 5000 members group gift - 0L - FREE

Skin - RG (Regina George) - 'Fawn' - Group Gift - 0L - FREE
you can get this skin by joining her free group here at paradiso
or at her mainstore here

Body Oil - LAQ - not free (but i have to have my body oil..lol)



The second sweet outfit I snatched on the Givaway Madness board is called 'Rainbow Purple'.  It came with just the dress and stockings but it's awesome!
Rainbow Purple Outfit @ Paradiso

Outfit - Paradiso - Givaway Madness Board - 0L -FREE!


Hair - HXC - HEARTCORE - given to me by a new friend Carmella Lunardi!  Ty luv!

Skin - LAQ - Elin 03 [Fair Glow Skin] - Not free

Boots - Crave - Posh Stiletto Boots - Not Free

Body Oil - LAQ - Not free

I don't know how quickly the boards change so if you like these outfits go grab them quickly girls!!

Don't forget to visit the shops there also! There were some with great freebies but I've no time to post at the moment and didn't want you to miss out on these today!  :)

ENJOY!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ty for your interest Chastity *~*

Added you to my blogroll, have a great week and continue the good work!

Post a Comment