Saturday, July 16, 2011

Cowgirl Up!

I had been looking for a nice freebie cowgirl outfit to go honkey tonkin' in and I was so excited when I saw this one as a free prize in the camp chairs at Craves!  I camped for 40 mins for the outfit and another 40 mins for the boots and it was well worth the wait.  The outfit comes with the top, pants, jacket, and the hat. I don't know how long these will be in the camp chairs so if you love it as much as I do then mosey on down to Crave's and sit a spell.  ; )
(click image for larger view)
Cowgirl Up @ Crave

Closer shot

Crave - Cowgirl Up outfit - camp gift - 0L - FREE

Crave - Cowgirl Up boots - camp gift - 0L - FREE

Koko - Hair 'Emma' Iced Latte - NOT FREE

Me'LanGe Ince - Shape & Skin - 'Alana' - (group gift -0L - FREE)

LAQ - Body Oil - NOT FREE






0 comments:

Post a Comment