Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Let's Get Ready To Gruuuuumble!!!

LOL!!  I have noooo idea why I chose that for a title other than the place I'm blogging about is called Grumble and the I felt a massive rush of adrenal when I logged on and found that I'd won a 1500L gift card from their MM board!  WOOT WOOT!  I was surprised to go back after receiving it (so I could use my card of course) only to find that they have yet another 1500L gift card on the board today.  Awwwesuuuum <--- me singing.  haha 

Not only do they have that great MM board in the middle of their plaza with the mother of all gift cards (no idea how long they will be putting it up there) but they also several mini mania boards offering gift cards, free clothing, shoes, etc.  While I was running around using up my card, which took forever by the way because their prices are so low, I came across several camping chairs and jumped right in one! These camp chairs are really cool because they have arrow keys on both sides allowing you to chose the item you want to camp for.  YAY!  Soooo, as I camped, I also cam shopped.  <giggles>  What can I say?  I'm a multi tasker! 

Because I was able to purchase a ton of things there I'm only going to blog a few because it takes forever for me to change, pose, take pics...yadda yadda.  Why you ask? Because my inventory is a complete disaster.  Yikes! 

Without further ado, here are some of the great things I was able to pick up FOR FREE because of that generous gift card.   I also want to point out that I used the same avi and hair for all of these pics. I chose her because she came 'complete' with the shape, 2 skin, hair with a band that changes textures, and more for only 1L on the marketplace!  Details at the bottom of this blog entry.

(Click Image To Enlarge)
Low Rider Capri Pants and Twisted Tank (fat pack) @ Grumble


(Click Image To Enlarge)
Stiped Zipper Tank <red>, Relaxed Jeans, Sneaker Boots <black> @ Grumble


(Click Image To Enlarge)
Baby Doll Top <purple> @ Grumble


(Click Image To Enlarge)
Linked Stilettos @ Grumble


(Click Image To Enlarge)
Scoop Neck Tank <bronze>, Jean Skirt-Ripped, Linked Stilettos, Mouthbeads <black> @ Grumble


(Click Image To Enlarge)
Sweater Jeans Outfit <came with shirt, pants, shoes, and necklace> @ Grumble


(Click Image To Enlarge)
Bra and Panties <pink>, Mouthbeads <black> @ Grumble



Many of these items have a few colors to chose from when you purchase them <hence the reason I put the color on the pics>.  

As I mentioned above, the avi I'm using is called Annah and I purchased it from the marketplace for 1L at https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Complete-Avatar-Annah-Promo-Pack/1092124  and these are the details for her:

********* COMPLETE AVATAR ANNAH **********
OFFER 1LS
Contenant:
- Shape (Copy/Modify)
- 2Skins With option Freckles or No Freckles(copy)
- Eyes Blue Diamant (copy)
- Eyelaches Rusher (copy)
- Hairs Color Golden With Bandeau (The Bandeau is 8Colors Script Changed) (Copy/Modify)
- Free Facelight Hug
- Hair base (brows)
- Bikini is Modify recolore-me.
appearance >>> Shirt >>> color tint >>> Choose your color
apearance >>> Pant >>> color/Tint >>> Choose your color


Seriously, you can't beat this price!  ONE linden ladies! She's modifiable and I personally tweaked her a bit to suit me but that's was just my own preference.  I think she's well worth that cost and much much more.

 
As for the store... Grumble... here is the landmark.

ENJOY!


1 comments:

Jessy Cinderflame said...

this store rawks my socks off had a ball shoping gonna do it again tomorrow Chas you rawk hardcore huggs

Post a Comment